Whats ur MMR on killer u are playing 1st time?
Well i m playing mostly survivors and some killers. Today i decided to play Nemesis 1st time. I decided i ll equip only his 3 perks, maybe i m luck and i ll make adept since i play him 1st time and survivors wont be best.
I was totally wrong. I m playing against survivors with thousands of hours :D So is MMR on Nemesis i play first time so Hight ?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Your MMR will not start super low as you do have game experience...however with a few matches it should start to stabilise, so whilst I appreciate that a string of losses might be demoralising, it will even out and you will be matched with players more around your skill level.
it will even out and you will be matched with players more around your skill level.
If only it measured skill.
Finally I even made adept with Nemesis. First 3 games with this killer i was playing against really strong survivors with thousands of hours. But then I got 2 matches when Survivors was not so best, but still they was playing well.