Can you please go fast for change the mmr
The MMR is unplayable today, the killer is too high level for me so can you please go more fast for change it, thank you
The MMR is unplayable today, the killer is too high level for me so can you please go more fast for change it, thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SBMM has already been changed
I would strongly advise to learn the game. I saw you playing, and its below average. so most players are better no matter what happens to mmr or mm.
So in a way I'm right, my MMR is not compatible with too high MMR, I want it to change that I want to play against a team and a killer of my level,