All M1 Killers need this whether it be basekit or addon.

Imagine a Trapper with this Addon that would allow him to get over to the Trap somewhat faster.

Untitled.png


Comments

  • Trapper has Coffee Grounds. He moves 5 % faster for 5 seconds after setting a Trap.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Trapper has Coffee Grounds. He moves 5 % faster for 5 seconds after setting a Trap.

    That's not what I'm saying this addon rewards Ghostface for marking a Survivor the addon you just mentioned isn't comparable I'm asking for either a basekit buff for example Trapper or an Addon that rewards him for catching a survivor in the bear trap. The point is, this addon, should be a thing all M1 Killers have as it allows them to close the distance faster, just like Ghostface.

  • I'd agree with m1 killers having a speed up option.

  • If this were implemented, what is the point of pallets anymore?

  • @MrDardon said:

    Trapper has Coffee Grounds. He moves 5 % faster for 5 seconds after setting a Trap.

    Honestly Coffee Grounds could make you go faster when someone steps in a trap as well, I think that'd be a neat addition.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    If this were implemented, what is the point of pallets anymore?

    I mean it's already in the game on Ghostface and people seem to make pallets just fine?