HADDONFIELD - HEX LOCKED ROOM

Hi guys!

I have not downloaded the the PTB so I just had a few matches on Haddonfield (which looks awesome!). But I ran an iri map twice and both times I get a boon / hex shown in a room on the upperfloor of a house that is sealed off with an unbreakable door from one side and a closed walk-in wardrobe from the other side. From my POV this is a room which is never supposed to be accessable.

Am I doing something wrong? Has anybody else experienced this?


TY and AHOY,

Linda

Comments

  • Hey Linda,

    This is a confirmed and acknowledged bug. I don't know why the map hasn't been killswitched because of it, but it is entirely possible for a totem to spawn in a spot which is entirely unreachable.

    Hopefully, it should be fixed in time for the next Bugfix Patch that usually releases in a couple days, but we can never really be sure.

  • They aren't killswitching it because this is supposed to be the grand return of Haddonfield. Nevermind that it has issues with the totem as well as a potential hole a killer can't go through.

  • @jaymiechan said:

    They aren't killswitching it because this is supposed to be the grand return of Haddonfield. Nevermind that it has issues with the totem as well as a potential hole a killer can't go through.

    And, unless I'm mistaken, some areas where downed survivors cannot be grabbed ... (Not telling where)

  • Literally I keep putting a different offering yet people keep wanting haddonfield.