Infinite Hex Totems on the new Haddonfield Map

So there I was... Doing this totem hunter challenge. I got a map, add-ons, Detectives Hunch and Open Hand. I am ready to eliminate totems.

I end up on the new Haddonfield map, TWO TIMES in a row. If you can imagine that. I also go against killers using hex perks; Ruin specifically. These active hex totems I can see with my map are upstairs in the Strode house in an inaccessible room. Behind the closet that Laurie stabs Michael in the eye with the wire hanger. I don't know how to describe it any more than that.

infinite ruin totems are bad, fix it. 2X in a row.

Comments

  • Now that I think about it, maybe thats where the golden toolbox is.

  • @JovialCub said:

    So there I was... Doing this totem hunter challenge. I got a map, add-ons, Detectives Hunch and Open Hand. I am ready to eliminate totems.

    I end up on the new Haddonfield map, TWO TIMES in a row. If you can imagine that. I also go against killers using hex perks; Ruin specifically. These active hex totems I can see with my map are upstairs in the Strode house in an inaccessible room. Behind the closet that Laurie stabs Michael in the eye with the wire hanger. I don't know how to describe it any more than that.

    infinite ruin totems are bad, fix it. 2X in a row.

    woah spoilers istg

  • In the PTB, there was a accessible room there that spawned a totem, but (for some odd reason) that room got totally closed off in the live version. They must have not patched that totem spawn out.

  • Just played a nurse match for my daily.

    Totems in the inaccessible room.

    Every... match... on this map...

    20220502201353_1.jpg