Why wouldn't you take the hatch?

If you are in a match where the killer did not tunnel nor camp. Your team manage to do 3 gens before the killer finally downs both your last teammate. However, instead of hooking you, he drops you on top of the hatch.

Instead of taking it, you crawl to a hook.

Why?

Comments

  • Just like some killers won't take a pity kill if you try to offer it, some survivors won't take a pity hatch if you offer it

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Just like some killers won't take a pity kill if you try to offer it, some survivors won't take a pity hatch if you offer it

    I can relate to that but it's extremely rare (Maybe one over two thousands hatches, two if I count tonight). After a while, I've resolved to eat my pride and take the hatch anyway. Sometimes the killer was waiting for more than a minute and it felt both rude and a waste of time.