mrrowoeoww
I love that they made the cat pose with the food they don't like anymore. 🤣
i have the worlds pickiest cat, i feel the owners pain
My cat isn’t too picky, the only food she outright refused to touch was ALDIs cat food. Would just sit there staring at me all day until I changed it.
too much topics about cats xd
@Linado said:too much topics about cats xd
@Linado said:
more like not enough
@Huge_Bush said:My cat isn’t too picky, the only food she outright refused to touch was ALDIs cat food. Would just sit there staring at me all day until I changed it. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IVEY5BDQJG4E/460121d4-6f06-4c14-9747-164b9a1167d1.jpeg
@Huge_Bush said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IVEY5BDQJG4E/460121d4-6f06-4c14-9747-164b9a1167d1.jpeg
"Where am I going, human?"
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933432#Comment_2933432more like not enough
@AnneBonny said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933432#Comment_2933432
u're right
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2932548#Comment_2932548"Where am I going, human?"
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2932548#Comment_2932548
To a land where kitties get fat and spoiled.
soo classic xd. why do cats do these things?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love that they made the cat pose with the food they don't like anymore. 🤣
i have the worlds pickiest cat, i feel the owners pain
My cat isn’t too picky, the only food she outright refused to touch was ALDIs cat food. Would just sit there staring at me all day until I changed it.
too much topics about cats xd
more like not enough
"Where am I going, human?"
u're right
To a land where kitties get fat and spoiled.
soo classic xd. why do cats do these things?