Rancor's mori don't work

Played a game as The Plague for the mori ritual, so i used Rancor, when the las gen was activated, i downed the obsession with the purge and tried to mori, but i couldn't do it (I don't know if the bugued is Rancor, Rancor with Plague, or Rancor on a survivor downed by the Plague's perk, so i tell you all the info about the match)

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • True, I tried it with legion and spirit and doesnt work, also the status effect where u can insta down the obession isnt working

  • Ditto on freddy.

    the instadown also doesn't work.

  • Would also like to confirm this. I was playing against a Spirit with Rancor as a survivor and after the last gen was finished, as the Obsession, I took a hit from full health and didn't not go down. The exposed status effect did not show on my screen as well.