MicrosoftXbox/PC Trapper
Trapper's Traps Revived me from dying state well I used selfcare perk.He ws using Sadako's perks.
Tagged:
Pending
Trapper's Traps Revived me from dying state well I used selfcare perk.He ws using Sadako's perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you explain the issue better?
I got up when I should have been downed by steping on the traps he hit me twice I went down got back up he had to hit me twice after I got up from the dying state.
Hitting twice is required to down the survivor caught in a trap, if
1) The survivor is in Endurance state, or
2) The tapper is using Padded Jaws add-on.
If you have a video of the issue, we'll be able to consider the issue further.
Nope I was down already and auto got up. No padded Jaws. I got up period when it should have been a down. It's simple.
Could a Mod close this please.