Devotion needs a benefit in dbd

Since it is Tome: Devotion hehehe Devotion should give you something other than just showing you how many times you have gone to level 100, i think it should give you some bp with a higher bp cap

Comments

  • Every Devotion level increases your Bloodpoint gain by 10%, aswell increasing your Bloodpoint cap by 32k

  • I feel like it should just have two cosmetic unlocked(One for survivor and another for killer) every X devotion levels.

    Imagine every 5 tiers giving you an "entity born" cosmetic which implements the entity's spider/plant like nature into them.

    Survivors could get cosmetics with entity's blooming plants growing within the clothing with different colors/patterns based off of the survivor BP offerings.

    Killers could get spider cosmetics with the entity's spider like tendrils and wreath colors/patterns on them based off of the killer's BP offerings.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Every Devotion level increases your Bloodpoint gain by 10%, aswell increasing your Bloodpoint cap by 32k

    As much as I hate the grind, I dont think that would be a great idea.

    I'm devotion 24 so my bloodpoint gains would be at 240%. New players need the grind reduced the most imo.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2931119#Comment_2931119

    As much as I hate the grind, I dont think that would be a great idea.

    I'm devotion 24 so my bloodpoint gains would be at 240%. New players need the grind reduced the most imo.

    This. If anything BP should be doubled until you hit Devotion 1, then you get a different perk instead.

    Perhaps a 10% increase to shards per level up to 50% maximum.

  • A devotion shop for exclusive skins would be cool. Would finally give me something for my ridiculous playtime.

  • It really should. It's something that isn't difficult to do and rewards dedicated players.

  • Maybe increase the BP cap with 500k-1 million each devotion. Or maybe some tokens for free cosmetics or something.

    Or 1 million BP awarded like the log in bonus does.

  • After awhile some just don't need BP anymore. How about 2000 shards per Devotion.