Playing killer is pure hell

With match making off all I get is the same thing survivors a way higher skill level then me why don't they just work on Matchmaking while having old Matchmaking still on so people can hardly get this bs.

Comments

  • I love playing killer. Each to their own.

    You will never learn the loops unless you run them, that's facts

  • It depends on your mentality. You obviously want to win but you also gotta focus on the 'fun' part of it.


    Having your own control vs. getting ######### over by teammates is way more fun imo

  • Neither role is very fun right now.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Neither role is very fun right now.

    This!

    You play as survivor, you get camped and tunneled

    You play as killer, you either play a low tier killer and get destroyed, or you play a high tier killer and get baby survivors

  • The dev bias is strong. I just can't shake the different phrasing they used in reference to the same matchmaking issue on both sides.

    Survivors were described as having "unfair" matches

    Killer matches were described as "challenging"

    Even when explicitly talking about the same issue which is seen on both sides, the killer's pov is somehow less than the counterpart.

  • Mid tier player here who does both sides, but better as a survivor. Killer was awful for a few days after MMR rework. Over the past 3-4 days, it has been a bit better. Still worse than before MMR changes, bit at least playable. I was thinking maybe I had been stomped by so many high level survivor teams that my MMR went down, but I notice I still play some of these ridiculous SWFs when I am palying a killer I have only played 2-3 time before. So I suspect the MMR is till wonky. But I don't think BHVR cares. They just declared victory and left.