DBD support schedule

Hi.

Does anybody know if support works on weekends? My issue was addressed on friday but was not resolved and I haven't gotten a response all day.


Thanks.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Thank you very much!

  • It can take a few days to get a reply from Support and yes weekends will be a lot slower...naturally Support are dealing with a lot of tickets and that's why it can take a few days.

  • @Mandy said:

    It can take a few days to get a reply from Support and yes weekends will be a lot slower...naturally Support are dealing with a lot of tickets and that's why it can take a few days.


    I understand that but my ticket was already being worked on on friday before closing so shouldn't it be continued today or does it go back to the end of the pile? We exchanged several messages bedfore what I believe was EOD for support. Genuinely confused

  • @blacknemesy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933404#Comment_2933404

    I understand that but my ticket was already being worked on on friday before closing so shouldn't it be continued today or does it go back to the end of the pile? We exchanged several messages bedfore what I believe was EOD for support. Genuinely confused

    they're also working on numerous tickets at once

  • Got it thanks, still feels bad to be left waiting again when I never broke contact and my anxiety isn't helping as per usual