Why make Legion unfun to play against again?
He was nerfed previously because of how unfun it is to play against him, constantly just mending, healing (if you want to), probably already had the longest games. With newer perk combos since his release, most maps becoming smaller and more open, he's even more unfun to play against. The fact he can see you mending, interrupt your mends, make you start again if he does interupt you, wreck your gen progress 200% in 1 quick kick, makes it even worse now than kt was before.
I know killer or legion mains will hate this post and other survivors will possibly say I'm toxic for saying this bit, but honestly I just kill myself as soon as I'm hooked against Legion because it's just not fun to play against.
Good job with the music though.
Comments
What are you talking about? He is fun to play against. He is actually a challenge now.
If you prefer a game without challenge, you may find this one (http://www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index) way more suitable.
That's Is probably the most hipster thing someone ever said in this forum
There's ways to go against the legion. At the moment I say just use him/her to farm blood points
I find them kinda fun to play against. Their power actually does something now, and I have a reason to try to avoid it
Post like that is the reason why my i changed my name to Stop using selfcare literally its base m1 killer makes by far more fun a pyramid head spirit twins by 10000%
i dont find dh fun. is that a good enough excuse to nerf it into the ground?