Survivor Perk Buffs Megathread
Hey, I created a list of 21 perks that I'd buff to be stronger, and also included my thoughts on 11 more perks at the bottom that I'm unsure of how to change, but I feel have some problems that prevent them from being particularly useful.
I think other than tuning down some of the strongest meta perks for survivor, a much more rewarding way to make meta perks less common is to remove some of the outdated downsides to older perks, and make them more rewarding for newer players.
Below is an image showing all the changes. Remember these are just buffs, I may make a list of the perks I'd nerf later, but that's for another time. Feel free to tell me what you think about them! Any changes you like, dislike, or perks you feel have been overlooked, let people know!
EDIT: The image is a bit compressed, it's easier to read if you click it and view it in another tab.
I think DBD has lots of fun and interesting perks, but many of them are plagued by outdated design decisions. It's not particularly motivating to go for some off meta perks and find strange, unfun drawbacks like losing aftercare after getting hooked, losing even more progress when you blow up a generator with Technician, and somehow reducing healing progress when using Autodidact.
I'm sure there was a good idea behind these drawbacks when they were implemented, but the truth is the current meta perks outshine all the other perks to such a large degree. If something as small as removing drawbacks or giving number buffs could incentivize players to run more off-meta perks, then I'm all for it.

Comments
I can't read any of that, but I respect the premise. I would very much like to see the Survivor base's perks improved upon so that Survivors have a better spread of effective perks to compete with the same dirty dozen that are used right now.
I mean would Alert really be broken if it lasted 3 more seconds, or if Distortion had more tokens?
Thanks. Yeah, best way to read it is just to click the image and open it in another tab and read there.
I don't really see a reason for a clairvoyance nerf
Also Solidarity- Can be used with Med kit, Health gained from Solidarity can not be lost to hemorrhage
My thought was that if you can use it after Blessing too, it would potentially let you use it infinitely. Perhaps the amount of uses could be increased to 4 instead of 2.
Yeah I suppose, but I don't know if anyone uses clairvoyance for its aura effect.
I think people use it to walk through killers
Hello? It does a better job at detecting hatch than left behind.
I’m a killer main so don’t have strong opinions on most of these. Just at a glance
I still think left behind is better for hatch games. You don't really want to put your key on the ground, and sometimes left behind will save you mid-chase. Plus you need to go out of your way to find a totem, which while usually not a problem still can leave you without your perk sometimes if you get unlucky.
My idea for This Is Not Happening
So, if you land 10 greats you are fully healed.
Decisive Strike should kill the killer.
These are pretty nice. I've been meaning to do one as well.
Pharmacy should be a Yellow Medkit with guarantee a Charge addon.
Find chest -> Open chest to heal 4sec faster once... The perk is only good if you're able to stay alive and bring it to the next trial