Artist Add-On Pass

So I'm currently all over Artist for some reason and decided to take a look at her Add-Ons.

I ranked them on a Tier List from S to F and taking a close look at all her Add-Ons kinda saddened me, as most of them are very boring.

I think Artist deserves better and took matters into my own hands.


Let's get onto the Add-On Pass!


Ultra Rare
image.png

Iridescent Feather

  • The Artist gains the Undetectable Status Effect whenever a Survivor is swarmed and for 10 seconds after a Survivor repels a Swarm
  • Increases the amount of time needed to repel a Swarm by 2 seconds
  • Dire Crows can no longer injure Survivors outside of chase
  • The Repel time increase deactivates in chase


Very Rare
image.png

Charcoal Stick

  • The Artist no longer creates a Map-wide audio queue whenever her Dire Crows take flight

Rarity has been increased to Very Rare


image.png

Still Life Crow

  • Gain a Token for every successful Dire Crow hit
  • Once 5 Tokens have been accumulated, your next Dire Crow will automatically put Survivors in the Dying State
  • This Dire Crow hit will not count towards your next Exposed Dire Crow

Rarity has been increased to Very Rare


Rare
image.png

Severed Tongue

Rarity has been decreased to Rare


image.png

Darkest Ink

  • Survivors injured by a Dire Crow have their Aura revealed to The Artist for 8 seconds


Uncommon
image.png

Ink Egg

  • Survivors downed by Dire Crows will suffer from the Concussed Status Effect (same effect as Knockout) for 10 seconds

Rarity has been decreased to Uncommon


image.png

Automatic Drawing

  • Decreases the time it takes to summon a Dire Crow by 50%
  • Dire Crows take flight immediately after being summoned
  • Dire Crows can no longer injure past 50 Meters


image.png

Untitled Agony

  • Swarms can no longer be removed by entering and existing Lockers


Common
image.png

Choclo Corn

  • Survivors revealed by Killer Instinct suffer from the Incapacitated Status Effect for the duration of the reveal and 10 seconds after

Comments

  • The biggest thing is that she is the ARTIST! her addons and effects should be the most creative and intriguing out of all the killers.

    Most of the addons she has and interactions she leads, however, leave much to be amused with :(

  • @Valik said:

    The biggest thing is that she is the ARTIST! her addons and effects should be the most creative and intriguing out of all the killers.

    Most of the addons she has and interactions she leads, however, leave much to be amused with :(

    The reason I think her current Add-Ons are so "uninspired" is because her base-kit is already pretty much perfect

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929755#Comment_2929755

    The reason I think her current Add-Ons are so "uninspired" is because her base-kit is already pretty much perfect

    Eh - I'd have to disagree on its perfection. But anyhoo - I was moreover talking about how bland the objects were and how mundane their effects are.


    Corn cob that makes it so that in very particular circumstances survivors can't interact for a few seconds.

    Ehhh.

  • I've played many, many hours of The Artist and the best addons are the two yellow ones that decrease birds cd after taking flight and seeing the birds aura for an addition 1.5 seconds. All the other ones are very "meh" and don't get me much value. I would love these addons to be implements or at least some to be considered.