Time to get a LOOOONG break from this game...

... Title.

The game is actually unplayable. Between toxicity, cheaters, broken stuff and bugs everywhere I don't know what's the worst... It's finally time to get a break from that game until the devs will start caring about the game's health and dealing with ALL the problems that i stated above...

I suggest you to do the same if you want finally see things changing

Comments

  • devs dont care about game's health.

  • @Exelero said:

    devs dont care about game's health.

    they should start caring about it if they want avoid to keep loosing playerbase...

  • @SuzuKR said:

    lol ok

    aren you not convinced? i'll just tell you that most of the times to kept busy a killer it's sufficient throwing down pallets without doing mindgames (the only fun part of playing survivor imo)... it's honestly pathetic how much tools survivors have in order to escape...

  • @Tostapane said:

    ... Title.

    The game is actually unplayable. Between toxicity, cheaters, broken stuff and bugs everywhere I don't know what's the worst... It's finally time to get a break from that game until the devs will start caring about the game's health and dealing with ALL the problems that i stated above...

    I suggest you to do the same if you want finally see things changing

    I didin't play the game for the past 8 months. Getting into the game yet again feels refreshing, excluding the sweats running all over.

    It's really fine to take a brake, it will change your life. Believe me.