Possible connection issues? Legion bug?
So uh... I was just playing game in which I had strange experience with hit registrations. Sadly no footage.
So... Was playing Legion like always and during match my hits would not register... I basically should down one survivor twice, but nothing happened, she stayed in injured state afterwards. Then when I went after another survivor, same thing happened. When I tried to hit that one in FF, game behaved like if she was already hit with FF attack, which she did not...
Fortunately for me it just dissapeared. Just like that... I have no clue what happened. My ping was fine and survivors should have normal ping too, because they were fine at the beginning.
At one moment Claudette blinded me when I was in FF during which I hit her injuring her. This strange...bug... or whatever happened after that in the same chase.
Was that the cause? Have anyone met with that recently?

Comments