Legion members not having mixtapes play

It was a thing on the PTB but why do different Legion members not have their mixtapes play anymore? Was it a bug or something? They really need to bring it back, it gave a lot of incentive for me to switch up my members bc it'd save me an add-on


Edit: So turns out this wasn't a thing but still, it'd be cool to have different members auto-play their mixtape songs

Comments

  • I was under the impression that there was a generic theme and the tapes added layers.

    I never noticed it tied to the individual character in the PTB, but I could be wrong!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That wasn't a thing on the ptb.

    • "Fixed an issue that caused The Mixtape Legions chase music to continue being applied in subsequent matches after using the mixtape."

    Ah damn, was a cool bug while it lasted I suppose

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That wasn't a thing on the ptb.

    • "Fixed an issue that caused The Mixtape Legions chase music to continue being applied in subsequent matches after using the mixtape."

    So the chase music is the same with the mixtapes? I thought it get changed whenever you switched between the tapes.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928349#Comment_2928349

    No, the chase music is different depending on if you use mixtape add-ons. The bug was that the chase music would change permanently if you used a mix tape add-on for one match.

    Ok thanks for the help

  • @Raccoon said:

    I was under the impression that there was a generic theme and the tapes added layers.

    I never noticed it tied to the individual character in the PTB, but I could be wrong!

    According to the wiki it say,"each member of The Legion automatically uses the layer associated with their personal Mix Tape in their Terror Radius / Chase Music when playing as them".

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928304#Comment_2928304

    According to the wiki it say,"each member of The Legion automatically uses the layer associated with their personal Mix Tape in their Terror Radius / Chase Music when playing as them".

    It doesn't say that anymore. As others have mentioned, that was a bug and the wiki people realized that by now, so they've updated the page.