Slinger bug. Game breaking

I spawned in as slinger on lerys and my harpoon wasnt in my guns model then when i ads'ed, i couldnt un ads. i had the option to shoot but as there was no harpoon, i couldnt so i was essentially stuck in ads with no way to shoot. im on ps4, idk if that matters but it could.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing happens on xbox to me ALMOST every game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

  • Animation stuck? same thing happened with other killers, even survivors.


    I'm about to make a report about that too

  • @Ayesha said:

    Animation stuck? same thing happened with other killers, even survivors.

    I'm about to make a report about that too

    idk its wierd, i spawned in and noticed my gun didnt have the spear and when i tryed to ads, its bugged out and stuck me in ads with literally no way to do anything but ads, couldnt even shoot, forced me to dc

  • @Chappy04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929782#Comment_2929782

    idk its wierd, i spawned in and noticed my gun didnt have the spear and when i tryed to ads, its bugged out and stuck me in ads with literally no way to do anything but ads, couldnt even shoot, forced me to dc

    Yupp Animation Stuck as I do, there's a high chance this happened in any other animation too.

    I already made a more detailed report about my experience, I hope you can help post some image about your experience too there:

    This bug is really the most unfun thing I have ever experienced in this game, I mean who likes to wait 15 Minutes after Disconnecting from the match just because we encounter this broken bug. ๐Ÿ™„