Where Do I Redeem a Steam Inventory Item?

I recently ran into an Ohmwrecker Wraith code and since this is my first key, I’m not sure where to redeem. Would it be on Steam somewhere or in the Dead By Daylight game under “redeem code” in the shop?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • If it's a Steam Inventory Item - this would be directly on Steam itself.

    Bottom of your Steam app, Add a Game - then activate a product on Steam, follow the steps from there.

    Please be careful with codes however, as unless you get them from official sources these can cause issues.

  • @Mandy said:

    If it's a Steam Inventory Item - this would be directly on Steam itself.

    Bottom of your Steam app, Add a Game - then activate a product on Steam, follow the steps from there.

    Please be careful with codes however, as unless you get them from official sources these can cause issues.

    This worked, thank you! But what do you mean by “issues”?