The secret (not great) usage behind the new Frank's Mixtape

If you're like me, you don't get the point of this add-on beyond meme builds, because it doesn't do anything amazing and it doesn't combo with any other addon in any obvious way.

Well, there is a small benefit I never realized. If people are already playing against Legion badly and mending before you are out of your power, you can kick a generator/wall to keep your power going while waiting for someone around you to finish mending. Yeah, I know, not great, but there it is.

Let me know if any of you can think - or already know - of a viable use for this add-on.

Comments

  • It’s a decent idea, but I don’t understand why it’s purple. It’s not worth the rarity in the slightest, bring it down to at least yellow and maybe there would be a place for it. Maybe.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    It’s a decent idea, but I don’t understand why it’s purple. It’s not worth the rarity in the slightest, bring it down to at least yellow and maybe there would be a place for it. Maybe.

    Same thought.

  • What if it also increased your remaining duration when you kick a wall or gen.

  • It's so terrible it should've just been added to his base kit.