Issue with aura reading on Bitter murmur perk?
I was playing a hillbilly match tonight for a daily and brought bitter murmur, but for each of the 5 generators, I never saw any auras. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this issue?
I was playing a hillbilly match tonight for a daily and brought bitter murmur, but for each of the 5 generators, I never saw any auras. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it’s bugged, the perk doesn’t work at all. There’s an acknowledged report over in bug reports.
They made gen bubbles override auras afaik (it does for bbq). Poor widdle survivors need all the second chances they can get.