Killer queues & Survivor queues are bad now

Has anyone else lately been waiting significantly more time in queue as killer? Is it just me?

Comments

  • It's the day after a significant buff to two different killers. That sort of thing usually makes killer queues worse for a bit.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    It's the day after a significant buff to two different killers. That sort of thing usually makes killer queues worse for a bit.

    yeah true, I still wouldn't call them buffs, there just small changes that improve QOL. i can actually impact my gameplay with add ons on ghostie now? Cool! I'll still be looped to oblivion with MMR in the game.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    It's the day after a significant buff to two different killers. That sort of thing usually makes killer queues worse for a bit.

    Thank God. I love these times, I get to play survivor for a while.

  • My queu are as bad as they ever been.

  • new update to ghostface and legion are going to make Q time long for about a week I say tho ghostface sucks now.

  • I hopped on to do a couple killer matches to get tome challenges done since usually killer waits would be quick but it was really slow, I hopped off after one match. My survivor waits earlier today were slower than normal - usually they're pretty quick until 7pm EST - but they weren't nearly as slow as killer tonight.

  • Idk about killer but survivor que today was terrible for night ques (EST). I can no longer go to the bathroom make dinner and take a shower between a match. How am I supposed to do chores when the que is only 30 sec.