You can hear Clown's bottles map wide.
Since this patch on all platforms I presume, you can hear Clown's bottles map wide, when they hit the ground.
I noticed it very clearly, when I was on Sanctum of Wrath, and I could count all the bottles that were being thrown.
I don't know if we should keep the bug as a feature for solos or not, but for sure this wasn't intended.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I'm on ps4 and had this earlier today on Crotus Prenn Asylum map v Clown. Felt like it was so quiet on that map when he wasn't near me and the glass breaking was so loud and clear.
I experienced the same.
Twitch Clip:
https://clips.twitch.tv/ChillyInventiveBobaTooSpicy-nonSw7RPk-0l4csj
I can confirm this as well.
Double confirmed as i experience it more than once.
Also, is it me or whenever I vault a window, Clown doesn't groan. (I hope is a minor buff than a bug)
Yep, I experienced the same thing. I started the match and hear glass breaking and was wondering what the heck that was until I realized that it was Clown's bottles breaking.