Rancor perk is BUGGED, it cant kill

I've done a match with Rancor and Nemesis perks combo, at the end, all gens were completed but I couldn't kill any survivors because Rancor were bugged, no prompt to downed survivors to kill them

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I believe I encountered the same bug. I played a few games now using Rancor. Rancor was revealing survivors locations as it should whenever a generator is completed. But at the end of game, after survivors did all 5 generators, the obsession was not exposed nor was I able to kill the obsession.

    I tested with and without Nemesis. It just doesn't seem to work at all.

    I use Rancor pretty frequently, so I believe this started occuring after the Mid Chapter patch.

  • I believe I encountered the same bug. I played a few games now using Rancor. Rancor was revealing survivors locations as it should whenever a generator is completed. But at the end of game, after survivors did all 5 generators, the obsession was not exposed nor was I able to kill the obsession.

    I tested with and without Nemesis. It just doesn't seem to work at all.

    I use Rancor pretty frequently, so I believe this started occuring after the Mid Chapter patch.