Yeah I saw the regular numbers and I was like "what the heck happened?". The Roman Numerals looked so much better and I have no idea why they would change it.
I love gigachad - but after many years of attempting to use basic numerals like XIV in the office place - humanity at large is not ready for us. They simply are not educated enough.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably did it so when they get higher numbers (if there planning that far ahead) , cause most people know so much roman numerals
They simply looked so much more better in game than what we have now, in my opinion.
Anyone know if there was a reason given for the change?
Yeah I saw the regular numbers and I was like "what the heck happened?". The Roman Numerals looked so much better and I have no idea why they would change it.
Why was this change made. Literally who asked for this.
I love gigachad - but after many years of attempting to use basic numerals like XIV in the office place - humanity at large is not ready for us. They simply are not educated enough.