Everything to the new Hemmorhage
What impact does it have for survivors?
I played 1 game till now with the new Z-Block and the survs told me, it had an impact.
What are your (survs) first impressions for the Regression-Ability? Does it something?
What impact does it have for survivors?
I played 1 game till now with the new Z-Block and the survs told me, it had an impact.
What are your (survs) first impressions for the Regression-Ability? Does it something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its annoying, that's about it.
Especially that it makes one of my favorite perks (Solidarity) Worthless, I know it wasn't great before but now its just garbage
I will try the Z-Block more. I think its key to stay near the hook and go back when an unhook is noticed. Mostly, u can catch heal-actions and reach a regress while chasing the rescue-survivor too.
I will see how it goes next games. On Legion (with Blood Echo - Nr. 1 Perk on him now!!! - it looks very strong)