Coming back after years....

... and making my first game just to test the Legion update.

First I need to say, that the new Legion makes much more fun as the one before, with which I don't want to say that everything is perfect, but that would be besides the point now.

After the match, I asked me "wazzup mmr system!!!?".

Without lies... My first match after years and I got matched with a 3 swf squad. 2 of them clicki clicki flashlights and 1 toolbox. There playstyle was annoying as f.... and I changed my playstyle also to annoying as f..., aka. I tunneld like hell in my first match after years and also facecamped 1 guy, just to come on my 2 kills.

And so I like to ask at the end of my thread... Whats wrong with the mmr system? It was always bad, but bad as this... Well it reaches a new level :|

I had hope for a chilling match and not that^^!

Comments