Lagging stucking at place after 5.7.0
Since the 5.7.0 Update I face an issue where I can't move ingame. It's like I'm stuck at place for some seconds. It's when I'm playing Killer or surviver
Since the 5.7.0 Update I face an issue where I can't move ingame. It's like I'm stuck at place for some seconds. It's when I'm playing Killer or surviver
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here
Same, happens occasionally - it never happend before.
Yep. This happened to me occasionally before the update but it’s definitely worse now. Would be nice if we could get one, just one update that doesn’t mess up the game for a large chunk of the player base.
Is there anything I can do on my side to optimize that ? I can't play the game like this, and I have gigabit connection.
Or can they do something on the backend side of things. That's not a thing they can leave in 3 more month until they start talking about fixing it... @MandyTalk could you maybe bring this to some attention? this is an urgent thing. Maybe it's only on EU Servers, don't know.
same. fix pls
I've tried with both my LAN ports 2.5 (realtek) and 1Gbit(intel), happens on both.
Also checked for updated drivers and messured my ping on my end everything is flawless.
Does your computers have all the dependencies correctly installed?
Try here; https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153/master-fixes-and-general-guidelines
I can recommend you guys checking out https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues if you are not computer savvy.
None of this helps. And I know my PC stuff pretty well.
Oh so you tried all this already? That was quick.
Well.... you know me from McLeans Discord... you should know I'm around a long time and that all the stuff from the master fix thread is soo old and won't be changed from a DBD update... I checked the things that might could be altered. but it's non of this that makes that jittery issue