NEW KILLER OP PLS NERF
I know it’s not out yet but I’m just excited and you know you’ll be seeing these discussions 5 minutes into the ptb
hopefully it goes live today 🤞
hopefully it goes live today 🤞
Comments
I knew it haha
Well, I'm excited for the PTB too
Your WRONG, 1 second after drop there will be 1000 of discussions saying pls nerf
Do you even know what you're saying? He's tremendously underpowered, he will be fine only if BHVR boosts his movement speed to 215% and incorporates both iridescent addons into his basic kit.
/s
No it will be 0 seconds
No there will be more than 45 post saying pls nerf new killer, before the patch has even dropped
I should get popcorn ready for it....
I know nothing at all about the new Killer but I'll just say this:
Low tier, plz buff.