Does anyone remember this?
Does anyone remember when you used to press to continue to the game, and it said in a really deep voice “Dead, By Daylight.” Why did they take that out? I loved that.
Does anyone remember when you used to press to continue to the game, and it said in a really deep voice “Dead, By Daylight.” Why did they take that out? I loved that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That was Nemesis. It was just a nifty callback to the classic RE games where the game's title was announced upon pressing start.
Yes, I remember!
I know we probably won't get it back, but I'd love for it to play as an Easter Egg of sorts; when you start up the game with RE characters already equipped...
Oh wow okay! See I only started playing when Nemisis came out so I thought it was always there, that’s cool though!
Yup it a callback to the franchise where the voice say resident evil.
Yep, that was around for the Resident Evil chapter. It was a reference to the RE announcer that said "RESIDENT EVIL" when you first started a RE game. It was pretty cool.