Ghostface Still Lacks the "Umphf" Factor.

I feel like Ghostface is so close to being perfect. His kit has lethality, it has neat tricks you can do with it, and it rewards you for knowing how Survivors play.

Thing is, Ghostie still lacks... something. And I think that despite having a similar power to Myers, he doesn't have the same benefits Myers has.

I think Ghostie should gain twofold buffs:

1 Mark: 3% Haste, 1 meter extra lunge distance.

2 Marks: 6% Haste, 2-meter extra lunge distance.

3 Marks: 9% Haste, 3-meter extra lunge distance.

4 Marks: 12% Haste, 4-meter extra lunge distance. Additionally, your first down while there's 4 marks no longer has a cooldown.

As Ghostie downs survivors, the mark goes away, so obviously he moves a bit slower and lunges a bit less. It also benefits Ghostface to mark multiple survivors at once as he can down each one more quickly with each mark.

As well as the above changes, I would add this

  • If Ghostface has marked at least 2 survivors, if he downs one survivor and there are still other marked survivors, he will read the nearest marked survivor's aura for 3 seconds.

This would allow Ghostface to have some snowball, and encourage Ghostface players to mark multiple survivors at once more often rather than just using the same 99% tactic.

Myers gains extra lunge distance during Tier 3, as well as faster vaulting and pallet breaking. I don't see why Ghostface should be the exception when his power is very similar.

Comments