Depends on who gets them, if the outfit looks good, and if it's not a set.
I'd really like it on Jeff, firstly he'd get a new cosmetic, but also he's from Canada and hockey is very popular there so it could be reasonable he likes the sport. He also got into fights and was aggressive so him playing Hockey at a young age also seems plausible, plus Jeff just built like a big dude who could probably play it well. Maybe also give it to the Legion (I'm more inclined to give it to Joey since I think he has the least amount of cosmetics from the Legion and also I get vibes he would be the most enthusiastic about it, but the idea is still fun and I'd like it on whoever except Susie since she gets too much)
I chose yes because well I kind of like hockey but that’s only because I been a couple hockey games here in the U.S with my family when I was younger. Anyway I think it would be also kind of cool and kind of funny too. I mean a Hockey looking Trapper would be really cool too see and also probably be the only way to get something Jason like. But again I think it would be fun too see.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not into Hockey, sorry my northern friends! :(
They could release it just for the fun.
I am sure there will be buyers.
Depends on who gets them, if the outfit looks good, and if it's not a set.
I'd really like it on Jeff, firstly he'd get a new cosmetic, but also he's from Canada and hockey is very popular there so it could be reasonable he likes the sport. He also got into fights and was aggressive so him playing Hockey at a young age also seems plausible, plus Jeff just built like a big dude who could probably play it well. Maybe also give it to the Legion (I'm more inclined to give it to Joey since I think he has the least amount of cosmetics from the Legion and also I get vibes he would be the most enthusiastic about it, but the idea is still fun and I'd like it on whoever except Susie since she gets too much)
Never got into hockey, even though I'm in Pittsburgh.
I chose yes because well I kind of like hockey but that’s only because I been a couple hockey games here in the U.S with my family when I was younger. Anyway I think it would be also kind of cool and kind of funny too. I mean a Hockey looking Trapper would be really cool too see and also probably be the only way to get something Jason like. But again I think it would be fun too see.
Only if high-mmr players are allowed to buy and wear them, as it should be. We don't want skilless plebs to be lumped together with the élite of dbd.