Can't Use Toolbox To Repair Gens On Lampkin Lane
You can only repair gens with a toolbox if you pit them down and pick them up on the newly reworked Lampkin Lane, atleast on PS4.
Tagged:
Pending
You can only repair gens with a toolbox if you pit them down and pick them up on the newly reworked Lampkin Lane, atleast on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe not just Lampkin.
I have that issue too and it isn’t just on lampkin. Had it on coldwind and it wouldn’t let me do any gens but the game previously I was able to. Difference was, in my previous game, I had add ons but in the game when I went to coldwind, I didn’t add any add ons.