Couldn't stop Healing - No Progress

Playing on PC, I booned up while injured at water tower on dead dawgs saloon. Immediately after I put up the boon, I started to self heal, and when I did, I got stuck infinitely healing, with no progress gain. No ability to stop, couldn't move or anything, I could press escape and no changes. Internet was fully stable, no other lag or signs of a glitch. I still received skill checks, but no progress increases.


I was self caring for two and a half minutes until the killer came and hit me (legion in frenzy), it broke me out of it, and I was able to move again and play as normal.

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • This happened to me with healing and searching jigsaw boxes. I got prompted a skill check and I got soft locked and then I got prompted again and again with skill checks that I couldn't interact with and I got stuck in the healing/searching boxes animation. It looked as though I was intentionally missing skill checks, but i couldn't move or do anything. With the healing I got unstuck when the killer hit me and with the jigsawboxes I got unstuck after the 3rd skillcheck and by the time the Pig crouched over to me and tried to use a dash attack on me but missed.