PC- Heal & Repair Bug

I was playing in a public match as Ash against Legion at The Game after the newest update.

I was using his perks to get the adept achievement.

I was fine in the beginning of the match. I was able to repair, I think I was able to mend as well. Then, for a portion of the match I was unable to heal or repair. I didn't test if I could drop pallets. 

I'm not exactly sure but I think I might've been hit while Legion was in frenzy. I don't think I mended but it just went away. 

I tried to repair/heal but it just quickly started & canceled the animation. I have the toggle interaction enabled, if that matters. I don't think it was a faulty mouse button because I haven't had any issues with it canceling actions before.

Leon was "healing me" but there wasn't any progress for the bar so I'm not sure if he was mending me & there was a visual bug or what as I was still injured after he finished "healing me." I don't know if lag had anything to do with this as sometimes I do experience it. After he interacted with my character, I was able to heal & repair again. 

I used the same perks and played a few more matches. I'm not sure if I played at The Game again or against a Legion while using those perks as Ash though. I also played different survivors & used different perks against Legions today & haven't run into this issue since. 

One of the players said I was moving really fast on the floor but I don't know what that was about. 

Here's a video of it & a screenshot of everyone's perks.

https://twitter.com/marksbendyleggs/status/1519590744067129344


Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2022.04.27 - 21.11.20.02.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments