Can you give us a easy challenge in the rift for the people like le can't play the game everytime?
My husband doesn't like when I play so I miss a lot challenge because they are so longue or so hard to do hit in 5 game, please can you give us more easily challenge or the possibility just when the rift it's close to buy just the cosmetics without need to wait 2 month? Thank you
Comments
The Tome should keep players occupied for some time. There is 0 point in having a tome which can be done in one day and then everyone has to wait two or even three weeks for the next challenges.
The challenges are either somewhat difficult or grindy to achieve this. And this is totally fine. (I would prefer more difficult challenges which need to be done in one game over grindy ones which basically only say "Play X amounts of games", but it is whatever)
The entire point is it takes time.
The entire point it that it’s for dedicated players.