New map for existing realm
If you could pick a new map for an existing realm, which would you pick?
personally I would love to see the actual mines in macmillion, could be a cool Lery’s-like map, with tight corners and jumpscares.
If you could pick a new map for an existing realm, which would you pick?
personally I would love to see the actual mines in macmillion, could be a cool Lery’s-like map, with tight corners and jumpscares.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Red forest, but i'd be adding the front lines/trenches, solders camps etc.
Or make Oni's estate part of a town.
I always wanted them to do another Léry’s map. The oldest original single-map realm.