Played 2 games in a row last night with rancor to kill a survivor for my daily ritual, rancor had the effects of bite mumor where I saw all survivors near gens when a gen was completed, and had no effect on obsession after all gens were completed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rancor not downing survivors ,and not able to mori too please fix or anything
PC
Still bugged...
if survivor perk would be broken and completely useless they would kill switch it but since it hurts only killers no action is needed
Played 2 games in a row last night with rancor to kill a survivor for my daily ritual, rancor had the effects of bite mumor where I saw all survivors near gens when a gen was completed, and had no effect on obsession after all gens were completed.
Yep, same to me. Obession wasnt exposed and I couldnt kill'em :( I needed it for a daily...