Legion is so fun but still has 2 issues for me
So the update came out and, wow. Legion is so much fun! I haven't had this much fun with any killer since the pyramid head came out! And while I am grateful for Bhvr for finally changing legion, they still kinda lack something. Legion's duration and lack of lethality.
Duration: The duration still feels really short at times even with the mischief list and I'm aware that the never sleep pills exist but that slows you down to normal killer speed and it kinda kills the haha knife man go fast feeling. I'm not saying the duration should be increased that much however. I personally suggest that it should be increased by 1 or 2 secs.
Lethality : Now the legion has the ability to down on the fifth frenzy! A reward for actually getting everyone! But what if you don't get everyone? He still is the same as before, no actual way to end the chase.
As of right now I'm having a good amount of fun with them and their amazing music but I feel like they still need a bit more.
Comments
I agree and I haven't even played as them yet. The only way they are hitting with their power after hitting everyone else is I don't know where they are coming from and I guess wrong. I've been consistently denying them their lethality with good ol' Shift + W and no brain power other than "Does everyone else have a yellow bar now? Do I know where any of those survivors is or where the killer is? If yes to both, run the exact opposite direction. Bye-bye power." Would probably work on everything but the never-sleep pills, which I feel might get nerfed for making their power reliable.
I feel like the Legion buff was basically just an add-on pass at this point. It's awful because at least when you were being underestimated for being legion, your power became surprisingly powerful. Now that there's a mechanic tied to it that says to every survivor "you should run to the corner of the map for 5 seconds" good luck getting much value out of it at higher MMR...
Everybody crapped on the GF "buffs" (*see add on pass) but at least his add ons are awesome and he can generate pressure and actually scare survivors....I feel like I'm playing piniata simulator when playing Legion now