Think. I'm not here to answer. Let's not be sensitive now accusing people. Don't pretend to be a victim calling others homophobic without proof. Live your life. I fk don't care at all
Lmao jokes on you, they choose to pander to me and my ilk instead of actually fixing their horribly broken and unbalanced games. How many viable top mmr killers are there again? Oh the same amount it has been since Blight? ok just wondering ;)
It depends how you're interpreting "not supporting".
Does it mean "I don't care either way, I don't actively support it"?
Or does it mean "I specifically am not in favour of it and do not support it"?
The latter is homophobic.
More of the first one.
I mean, just because your in favor or interested in something doesn't mean you support it. Also means you don't instantly not support it if you don't like it or not interested in it.
Ah yesss you care oh so much that you decided to do it in the most corporate way possible. Black backdrop with white text, the public announcement on twitter and the desperate fog whispers calling people bigots cause its being called out for what it is. Pandering. I'm gay and happily married to the most handsome man. And while the IDEA is appreciated its the intentions that drive that idea into the dirt. Could've been a nice surprise to find out during the tome event and have it be followed by word of mouth. Organic and subtle. Fix your game and stop pandering, I don't want it. I want a good and some what balanced game. No ill will but darn guys come on
Okay, I understand. However I think it would be better to wait first for the Tome lore to come out so everyone can find out about David. When it is just suddenly announced on social media without any lore, context, etc... It feels forced. It's like "oh suddenly now he is like this". If the lore comes first, then it would be different I think.
With new characters they tend to not have much Lore to begin with, that's what's been so great with the Tomes as we've been able to flesh out characters Lore a lot more.
If we'd put an entirely new DLC in, with an LGBTQIA+ character in, that would probably be more likely to be considered "tokenism" plus the whole paywall issue of a new DLC. And they wouldn't have much Lore at that point.
We announced and in fact celebrated that David is gay as we're happy to be able to show this representation in our game, we have a large LGBTQIA+ playerbase who are normally woefully under represented in all walks of life and this has been something we've worked on for a long time with the support of GaymerX.
Thank you Mandy! well said i was explaining it to others as well that there's lore
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...yes it does?
I think he has proof lmao.
Thats a pretty fair opinion and view.
It in fact does not. Why would it be?
It depends how you're interpreting "not supporting".
Does it mean "I don't care either way, I don't actively support it"?
Or does it mean "I specifically am not in favour of it and do not support it"?
The latter is homophobic.
you're a tool fan your opinion doesn't count
More of the first one.
I mean, just because your in favor or interested in something doesn't mean you support it. Also means you don't instantly not support it if you don't like it or not interested in it.
Someone had to say it eventually
100% spot on.
You have made a fine contribution sir.
Thank you Mandy! well said i was explaining it to others as well that there's lore
i just saw this and it's wonderful