Trapper Mori - a Life.
This is the oldest Mori in the game - by virtue of the Trapper being the first (and for a time - ONLY) killer in the game.
But it also looks the part.
Swiping the Machete down over and over looks really dated.
Does the trapper mori need a change, or even a facelift? Or do you fellow fog walkers believe it should remain the OG Mori?
Comments
Well, if we could ever get multiple moris for all killers, it could of course stay as an option and remembrance. It would be neat if he had a different mori option with a trap in his bag, like when Twins have Victor unbound or not.
I think Trapper needs a Mori Change I think personally he should stomp the Survivors head into a Beartrap.
Yeah, I've got no attachment to the Trapper's and Wraith's moris. Both characters have a prop that would serve very well for a mori animation and having them just lean over and give a few halfhearted smacks is very underwhelming.
There's other old characters whose moris are a bit on the bland side, but Trapper and Wraith are pure default and I'd love for them to get a tune-up.
This would be a neat way of doing it. Current mori if he has no traps, a different mori that employs a trap if he's carrying one.