Inaccessible totem on Haddonfield
This totem is in a room with no (open?) doors °_°
https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoothCoyBisonGOWSkull-LHOsbcj0LOD620br
Tagged:
Pending
This totem is in a room with no (open?) doors °_°
https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoothCoyBisonGOWSkull-LHOsbcj0LOD620br
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was about to make a post about this, there is an entire room on Haddonfield in the strode house that you cannot get to with a totem. HOW did they miss this???
Maybe in some variation one of the structures is randomly open, although I don't think I've seen the door or closet open so far, but yeah, it would be pretty bad if Devour Hope or NOED would spawn there when it's closed, provided there is a variant of the map that is open...
Tha same happened to me but i was with killer and my ruin was in that room.