Smiley Pin is too strong for its rarity

A lot of Legion matches lately, obviously.

I run Autodidact, but this addon shits all over it. Everyone was injured the whole match and I barely got ONE stack of Autodiact because everyone was constantly Broken

Comments

  • Smiley Pin is Blindness though?

    Broken is inflicted by the Legion Pin which is a green. Smiley Pin is a brown.

  • Mangled/Broken is literally bad for Legion. You want them to waste time healing.

  • I do not know of a single killer where running Autodidact against them is a GOOD idea.


    Besides - if we were going to talk about killers that obliterate Autodidact, Medkits, and healing perks in general - why aren't we talking about the Plague, who does this without any addons?

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Mangled/Broken is literally bad for Legion. You want them to waste time healing.

    Not necessarily. I like playing Legion with Thanatophobia and chase perks, so I actually want the survivors not bothering to heal. If they heal I still get value, sure, but I get more value when they stay injured and are one-shot downable and have max gen slowdown.

  • @Nos37 said:

    A lot of Legion matches lately, obviously.

    I run Autodidact, but this addon shits all over it. Everyone was injured the whole match and I barely got ONE stack of Autodiact because everyone was constantly Broken

    The one addon that makes Legion's power potentially lethal in the cases where it otherwise does nothing and it's of course being called OP.