[Visual Bug] Permanent Expose with Michael / The Shape
Platform - PC
Issue - After Michael regresses from Power Within III to Power Within II, the expose indicator on the right-hand side of the screen does not go away to indicate that he can no longer instantly down a survivor.
https://puu.sh/IXbXJ/6308676cd1.jpg - This is one picture I have, where you can see Michael's hand lowered
Just replicated again in a custom game - https://puu.sh/IXc3D/233065de4a.jpg
Steps to reproduce - play Michael, stalk to get EWIII
2/2 scenarios, is replicable
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Does he actually still instadown or is it only a visual error?
Had the same bug. It might be worth adding that, for me, it happened on the new haddonfield map and judging from your images it is the same for you.
Only visual, can confirm that.
I just had this bug as well. It's only a visual bug.
Just got out of a match with this and was about to report it - I was hoping it was a 1 time thing, but I can second this as well.
I experienced the bug on the Temple of Purgation map, so it's not just on Haddonfield.
It's just a visual bug. He can't still insta down in tier 2.
Can confirm this occurred to me as well, playing against The Shape on new Haddonfield. Exposed icon never went away, but he did regress to Tier 2 as normal.
I have clip of this happening
https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentHedonisticSandstormTTours-o90a78CXBdD6sTEy
just experienced this bug myself.