What´s with the download

Ok - fair to say I never paid much attention to it, but today´s dl is 23GB... Is it always that big? Or did I tick off a box somewhere along the way that I rather should not have?

Any help appreciated.

Thx, Linda

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • This is mentioned in the patch notes, there's an engine update so the download is bigger than we would like as a result. However, the game is now being compressed differently and as such will take up less space on your disk.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is mentioned in the patch notes, there's an engine update so the download is bigger than we would like as a result. However, the game is now being compressed differently and as such will take up less space on your disk.

    Today´s WoW patch was 50MB - what a difference.

    But good to hear I was not that wrong to consider it a bit larger than usual.


    Cheers!

  • Mine was 39GB on PS5 and then it has to copy the files so a good hour before I can play.

    I too wondered why it was so high so I looked on their news site for the patch notes. At least it's a one off but will this still make it faster in future for PS5 since it also has to make a copy of the game files first? Wish Sony changed this after the PS4 days.