playing this game with forced AA is like wearing the wrong glasses
Please, give us the option to turn this off. I hate AA and it's the first thing i turn off every time i play a new game. I'm not gonna do this to my eyes...
Please, give us the option to turn this off. I hate AA and it's the first thing i turn off every time i play a new game. I'm not gonna do this to my eyes...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok and i have FPS drops all over again. Please give us some more graphics options...
Did they encrypt the GameUserSettings.ini file or something? That would be absolutely ascended given that the options don't exist outside of that file
Yea it gave me a major headache. I had to turn it off. :(
does this mean if i take my glassess off it'll fix itself?
Like that one spiderman meme