really struggling to expose ghostface
So I just had a match and me and ghostie had a stare off and we both wondered why I couldn't expose him? even though he was center in the screen and I wasn't exposed? possible new bug
So I just had a match and me and ghostie had a stare off and we both wondered why I couldn't expose him? even though he was center in the screen and I wasn't exposed? possible new bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've actually experienced the exact opposite where I've been exposed as ghostface through walls or around corners. You might as well not even try to mark survivors with how easily you're revealed since the update.