The MMR was change or not yet
The new MMR sbmm came with the mid chapter?
The new MMR sbmm came with the mid chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it was released after the teststhey did. It's still terrible!😃
Yes, it has been changed. I experience more cheaters than before. lol.
From the matchmaking perspective. Nothing has changed.
Solo queue is still the worst and most frustrating game mode, and as a killer you always get top squads on comms no matter if you are low or high mmr xD
I can definitively say you’re wrong about always getting top squads as killer regardless of your MMR. My better killers get better survivors, my worst killers get worse survivors. I definitely don’t get top squads when I play Deathslinger.
Why do you just say I'm wrong? I honestly think it's pretty rude because you're accusing me of lying right now.
Maybe we're playing at different times, in different regions?
It's rare that I don't get good survivor teams, very rare. And I'm losing more killer matches than I'm winning, my mmr can't be high. I still get almost every match good survivors. It doesn't matter if I use an older or a new killer that I've hardly played.
Maybe there are too many survivor players in the queue when I have time to play killer (maybe there are a lot more survviors than killers in my region) who have to wait too long for matches and the game throws everything at me what has to wait the longest.
This is my experience, and certainly not a lie just because you've had different experiences.
I'm saying your wrong because you're objectively wrong when you said
Solo queue is still the worst and most frustrating game mode, and as a killer you always get top squads on comms no matter if you are low or high mmr xD
Your statement is clearly saying everybody has the same experience as what you're describing. They don't.
I didn't call you a "liar". Being a liar implies you're intentionally saying something wrong knowing it's false. For all I know you're just mistaken.