Mid Chapter is out...When will we get info on Anniversary Killer?
So now the mid chapter has been released will we finally get some information on the new aniversary killer? The Ringu Chapter was announced 3 months before its release and 15 days after the Artist release.
At this point given we have had no information from BHVR regarding the next chapter I'm assuming it is not a licensed chapter as I would assume they would either:
- Release the identity of the killer by now or
- Start the Teasing like they did with Pin head
Comments
Should we have any info?
The RE chapter was exceptional because it was revealed by a third party.
PH was never flat-out teased beyond the 4, and even that dropped only when the event itself was teased.
Ghostface got leaked in a spectacular way.
Teasers start to happen when we're nearing the release, not the literal day of the mid-chapter dropping.
It could be a fake though I’m not discussing anymore cause I could be banned. What platform you play on
I'm not saying that there should be info the day of mid chapter but it seems strange that for potentially a big release given its the 6 year anniversary there has been 0 information that i can find given.
Do you have a legitimate source for this (not just DBD leaks or something) other wise your just spreading miss information.
Dam Xbox